12 steps to finding Mr. Right, composed by dating coach extraordinaire Savannah Gamble.
1: Admit to being powerless over your attraction to the wrong type of guy. (Like Lincoln Wells, who broke your heart after an unforgettable one-night stand)
2. Believe Mr. Right is out there.
3. Take inventory of past mistakes. (See step #1)
4. Make a list of qualities you want in a man. (Avoid charming baseball players/reason you made these rules in the first place)
5. Take charge of your own life.
6. Learn to love yourself.
7. Sort the hookup guys from the relationship guys. (Avoid a painful brushoff after an amazing night together)
8. Never, ever settle. (Even if the chemistry is off-the-charts)
9. Don’t believe you can change a guy. (Once a commitment-phobe, always a commitment-phobe)
10. Communicate your needs.
11. Open your heart & love fully. (Still working on this one…)
12. Don’t ever, ever stray from the steps.